Sunday, August 11, 2013

Meal Planning

I'm overdue for weekly meal planning.  Here is what I'm making:

Vegetarian Korma
Didn't get around to making this last week, but I already have cauliflower, so I need to make it soon.

Reubens and Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup
I have Swiss cheese leftover from last time I made Reubens, as well as the Thousand Island dressing and sauerkraut, so this will be an easy and delicious one.

Spaghetti with Marinara and Kale in Walnut Sauce and Winter Squash Puree
I have one bunch of kale left to use up that I didn't get around to cooking last week, and hopefully Sim will still eat spaghetti.  She seems to avoid most foods that aren't fruit lately.

Butternut Squash Mac 'n Cheeze and Kale in Walnut Sauce
This is a recipe I found on OhSheGlows.com that is vegan, doesn't involve weird-tasting soy cheese or similar (I did not enjoy my first experience with soy cheese last week), and will use up a box of the sundry macaroni noodles currently taking up space in my pantry.

Make-Your-Own Vegan Burritos and Green Banana Power Blended Salad and Cilantro Lime Rice
This is an easy one that will use up the remaining whole grain tortillas in the fridge. 

Black Bean Burgers and Green Banana Power Blended Salad
I already have these burgers in the freezer, so this seems like an easy one.  I'm honestly not sure I want to make the blended salad this many times in one week -- I don't want Simran to get sick of it -- so this might end up being replaced by a vegetable-laden soup of some nature. 

Pita Pizzas and Green Banana Power Blended Salad
I'm running out of ideas and need to go to the store pretty early tomorrow, so I'm caving and buying feta so we can make pita pizzas.  They're quick and easy and Simran will eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment