Monday, March 7, 2022

Meal Planning

Time for weekly meal planning.  Here is what I have to use up:  about 12 oz of baby spinach, about 8 oz of salad greens, two Roma tomatoes, some green onions, about a cup of shredded mozzarella, about half a cup of diced red bell pepper, a few Yukon gold potatoes, and a green bell pepper.  I also have plenty of celery and carrots.


Jalapeno Popper Melts

I didn't make this yet, so I'm making it tonight.  


Vegan Breakfast Burritos 

Again, I haven't made this yet, so I think I'll make it for Sim and me tomorrow night.  I'll use up the potatoes on this.


Veggie Hot Dogs and Green Salad

Because I bought Beyond Meat bratwurst on a whim last week.


Spiced Spinach Tofu Stir-fry and Brown Rice

Because it's easy and good and will use up the spinach. 

 

Thai Green Curry Noodle Stir Fry

Because it's good and easy and will use up the green onions and some of the bell pepper.  And I like having a noodle dish each week.  Because I like noodles and I can usually dump all kinds of leftover cut vegetables onto them.

 

Classic Vegan Fish Tacos with Pico de Gallo  

For me and Sim on Thursday.  I might just substitute salsa for the pico de gallo so I don't have to buy more tomatoes.  Sameer usually keeps red cabbage slaw and chipotle mayo on hand and I already have the Gardein veg fish in the freezer, so this will be an easy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment