Monday, March 14, 2022

Meal Planning

Time for weekly meal planning.  I'm trying to eat small amounts and lower fiber because my gut has been bothering me for the last couple weeks.  Green juice and avocado toast have been common lunches lately.  Very low fiber is hard when you're eating a largely plant-based diet though, so this is what I'm going to make for dinners and hope doesn't give me a stomachache:


French Onion Skillet Lasagna  


Shakshuka

I already have some eggs from a few days of eating low fiber.  This is the only dish I'm making this week that I usually include beans in (I'm not counting tofu because it's processed).  I may or may not include the beans this time.


[Edited 3/20/2022: I end up skipping the beans and just used mushrooms instead like the recipe says.]


Tofu Salad Sandwiches

These would be great if I can find savory baked tofu anywhere.  That's unlikely though.

 

Plant-Based Spaghetti and Meatballs

From the "Delish Loves Disney" magazine cookbook. 

 

Classic Vegan Fish Tacos

This would probably give me a stomachache, if only because I have trouble not scarfing them down, but I'm adding it here as a reminder that I have the ingredients to make it.

 

Beyond Meat Burgers

This is an easy Saturday night dinner, and it's pretty easy on my stomach.  The last time I was having stomach pains last year, the thing that was surprisingly easy on me was the Impossible sliders at White Castle, so this should be similar as long as I don't eat too fast.  


Spinach and Feta Pita Bake

The other dinners should provide everything I need to make this aside from the pita bread and a tomato.  It's a very spinach- and mushroom-heavy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment