Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Meal Planning

Italian Fusilli with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Artichoke Hearts (Neal Barnard's Get Healthy, Go Vegan Cookbook, page 106)
Still haven't made this one yet.

DIY Sandwiches and Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup
We still have various sandwich fixins I want to use up, so I'm just making fresh soup today.

Veggie Dogs and Corn on the Cob and Smoky Potato Salad over Greens
We have four or five veggie dogs that need to be used up, and I love this potato salad.

Mac 'n Cheese with Vegan Cheese Sauce and Black Bean Soup
I'm going to need to use up the rest of the potatoes I buy for making potato salad.  I like this vegan cheese sauce a lot, and it makes a nice mac 'n cheese especially with a little bit of mustard mixed in and some pickled jalapenos.  The soup is just black beans and prepared salsa pureed together, as I recall.  Garnish with green onions.  I might have to look up the old recipe just to make sure; there might have been cumin or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment