Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Meal Planning

Time for weekly meal planning.  I'm going to try to make warm weather type foods and use my fresh basil as much as possible this week because it's going to be fall soon.

Italian Fusilli with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Artichoke Hearts (Neal Barnard's Get Healthy, Go Vegan Cookbook, page 106)
I didn't make this one yet, but it sounds very easy.  Maybe a side salad.

Taco Night

Pizza Night
Doing personal pizzas again with whole wheat crust.

Chickpea Patties with Mango Chutney (Neal Barnard's Get Healthy, Go Vegan Cookbook, page 90)

DIY Sandwiches and Leftover Soup
I have vegetable manchow soup and vegan cream of broccoli soup in the fridge.  I will have veggie meats and the vegan cheese I bought and hummus and dressings and all manner of vegetables for the sandwiches.  I mostly need to buy bread and the veggie meats, including some veggie bacon.

Summer Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment