Monday, October 23, 2017

Meal Planning

Vegan Butter Tofu Paneer with Basmati Rice and Garlic Naan
I haven't made this yet, so I'm doing it tonight.
DIY Sandwiches and Soup

Macaroni with Vegan Cheese Sauce and  Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup

Spaghetti & Meatless Balls and Tahini Green Beans (No Meat Athlete, pg 158)

Nut-Crusted Tofu (NMA, pg 111) and Provencal Potato Gratin (NMA, pg 184) and leftover soup
The nut crust didn't hold onto the tofu very well, but it's very tasty and I liked it.  I think I might've used too much lemon juice compared with the Dijon, just because it didn't seem like a thick enough mixture.  I didn't actually measure what I was doing.  Yet another delicious recipe from this cookbook, and Simran ate it without complaint, though I think she was trying to remove the crust to eat the tofu plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment