Monday, July 22, 2024

Meal Planning

Time for meal planning again. Sameer and Simran are going out of town starting next Sunday, so I'm planning until then. It's hot this week, so I'm avoiding the stove as much as possible. Here is what I have to use up: fresh green beans, nonfat plain yogurt, a tomato, a few red potatoes, most of one red onion, and some leftover homemade ranch dressing and about half the buffalo sauce from when I made buffalo cauliflower. Here is what I'm making:


Veggie Summer Rolls

This meal might be Tuesday, so I can prep it before Sim goes to voice and we can eat as soon as we get home.


California Wrap

This meal is just handy for using up the julienned vegetables from the spring rolls, and it's quick and easy to make. The cucumber dill sauce will use up some of the yogurt.


Fresh Veggie Tacos with Fresh Guacamole


Broccoli Salad and Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower with Ranch Dip and Seared French Beans with Caper Bagna Cauda

I'll make this early in the week, maybe tonight, because it requires the stove and will also probably yield a decent amount of leftovers. The green beans I'm only making because I have the better part of a bagful leftover from a meal last week. 


Breakfast Burrito and Pancakes

This will use up the potatoes. I've also been wanting pancakes with strawberry compote, so I'll make some more of that from a bag of frozen strawberries. If I make a new batch of pancakes, that will use up the last of the nonfat yogurt.



No comments:

Post a Comment