Sunday, August 25, 2024

Meal Planning

My mother-in-law has arrived, and it's time for more meal planning. It's also supposed to be in the 90s here all week, so I'm trying to avoid using the stove/oven much. I bought some okra from Patel Brothers yesterday, so I'll need to use that this week, but we've finished up most other things. We'll plan on eating leftovers Thursday since my MIL just has fruit and snacks on Thursdays. Here is what I'm making:


Dal Bhaat Shaak Rotli  with Dal Lasooni and Bhinda Nu Shaak 


Taco Tuesday with Vegan Mexican Corn Salad with Black Beans

It's supposed to be the hottest day this week, and Sim has voice lessons, so I'll make some black beans in the Instant Pot and have everything else be prepped ahead and served cold.


Creole Red Beans & Rice and Green Salad


Avocado Grilled Enchiladas with Red Chile Pesto and Red Cabbage Slaw


Air Fryer Tofu with Rice and Crunchy Asian Slaw


I'm probably saving this idea for later, but I'm including it as a just-in-case meal here:

Jalapeno Popper Melts


No comments:

Post a Comment