Sunday, December 8, 2013

Meal Planning

Time for weekly meal planning.  I've been giving Simran leftover soup and/or crudites with homemade ranch dressing to round out pretty much every meal (turns out she'll eat pretty much whatever as long as she can feed it to herself from her little plate with her little utensils), so I'm not stressing so much about cooking veggie sides this week.  Here is what I'm making:

Tofu Pot Pie and Beets
I didn't end up making these today, so I'll do it tomorrow.

NY-Style Pizza and Crudites with Homemade Ranch Dip
I have one more pizza crust in my freezer and a bit of whole-fat mozzarella, so I'm finishing them off with this pizza. 

Stuffed Tofurkys and Wild Rice Pilaf and Cinnamon Squash Chowder
I have two stuffed tofurkys in my freezer leftover from Thanksgiving, two small bags of wild rice in the pantry, and an entire delicata squash chopped up in my freezer for the cinnamon squash chowder.

Crispy Breaded Tofu Strips and Winter Squash Mac 'n Cheeze and Buffalo Hummus and Celery Sticks and Peas & Carrots
I have tofu in the fridge for this, and winter squash puree in the freezer for the mac 'n cheeze.

Stir-fried Veggies & Seitans
This will use up some more seitan from my freezer and random vegetables from my fridge and freezer, as well as the last of the brown rice noodles in the pantry.

Red Lentil & Squash Curry Stew
This is an easy, healthy, cheap winter meal that will use up some more of that delicata squash in my freezer, the spinach in my fridge, and the red lentils in my pantry.

Spinach Lasagna
This will use up some of the whole wheat lasagna noodles and marinara in the pantry, as well as the last of the mozzarella and some of the parmesan and spinach in the fridge and some of the seitan in the freezer.  I think I pretty much just have to buy cottage cheese for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment