Friday, June 27, 2014

Meal Planning

Short week this week.  I have one carry-over meal, and I'm trying to use up everything else perishable in my fridge.  Here is what I'm making:

Ravioli with Arugula & Pecorino

Loaded Spinach Salad and Random Leftovers Wraps
I have leftover hard-boiled eggs and blue cheese crumbles that the spinach salad will use up.  I might skip the beets, or go with canned like the recipe calls for rather than boiling fresh ones.  I'm going to use the spelt tortillas I made the other day to make wraps of the random leftovers in the fridge.  I know we have a half-pound of arugula that I don't foresee getting used up on ravioli, a little havarti with dill, a cucumber, and a tomato, among other things.

Quesadillas and Slow-Cooker Refried Beans
Since I've started making my own whole grain tortillas, we have at least an entire package of store-bought flour tortillas in the fridge.  This should use up most of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment