Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Meal Planning

Time for weekly meal planning.  Here is what I'm making:

Buttermilk Cornbread and Vegetarian Chili 
I'm not a huge chili fan, but this recipe is the best I've ever had.  And I do love cornbread.

Veggie Pizza and Green Salad
I didn't end up making this last week, so I already have the dough in the freezer and the rest of the ingredients in the fridge.

Seitan & Veggie Stir-fry and Brown Rice
I need to make a fresh batch of seitans as I just used up all the ones I had in the freezer.  

Vegan Pad Thai 

Stuffed Veggie Burritos and Cilantro-Lime Rice

Black Bean Burgers with Chipotle Mayo and Green Salad
I made a fresh batch of black bean burgers yesterday and threw them in the freezer, so this should be relatively simple.  

Spinach Lasagna 
I have half a pound of fresh spinach to use up, so I'm making lasagna.  I already have all the other ingredients on hand.  I'll also be able to use some of the new seitans in this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment