Monday, April 18, 2022

Meal Planning

I have to buy more bread to make Simran lunch tomorrow, so I'm going grocery shopping a little early this week.  Here is what we're having:


Pav Bhaji

Didn't make this yet, so this is tonight. 

 

Spaghetti & Meatless Balls (Disney Loves Delish magazine) and Garlic Spinach

I just need 12 oz. of cremini mushrooms to make the main course.

 

Baked Potato Skins and  Shaved Brussels Sprouts with Whole Grain Mustard Sauce and Various Veggie Sides

 

Vegan Garlicky Korean Mac and Cheese    

I can make this whenever. 

 

Creole Red Beans & Rice 

This could be as late as next Monday. 

 

It's a cold day today, to be followed by warm days later this week, so I'm roasting garlic (for the Korean mac 'n cheese) and baking the last of the russet potatoes (for potato skins) this afternoon. They cook at the same oven temperature, so I'm doing it all simultaneously.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment