Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Meal Planning

I got very lazy last week and we got takeout for dinner at least twice.  We just had leftovers another night.  So I have a lot of carry over stuff from last week that I didn't use yet.  Here is what I have:  5 avocados (they were on sale and just got ripe), 2 hearts of romaine, a whole mess of carrots, a crown of organic broccoli, and 2 tomatoes.  Here is what I'm making:

Seitan & Veggie Stir-fry and Brown Rice   

Black Bean Burgers with Chipotle Mayo and Crudites with Homemade Ranch Dip
I made the burgers last week and put them in the freezer.  This will use up my whole wheat hamburger buns, as well as the broccoli and baby carrots and one of the avocados.

Vegetarian BLTs and Cinnamon Squash Chowder

Crispy Breaded Tofu Strips and Winter Squash Mac 'n Cheeze and Vegetable Medley
 
Veggie Pizza and Green Salad  
 
 

Nachos and Crudites with Homemade Ranch Dip
Guacamole seemed like a fun way to use up the remaining avocados.

No comments:

Post a Comment