Friday, December 22, 2017

Meal Planning

I need to do my final grocery shopping before Christmas, so I'm finalizing dinners between now and then.  I haven't made several of the meals planned for this week because we've all been sick, and no one would have eaten them (because Sameer and I weren't hungry and Simran would've given me a hard time anyway), so I basically fed Simran leftover soup and sandwiches and Gardein chik tenders while I skipped meals or drank a green shake.  So we still have the ingredients too.  Here is what I'm making between now and Christmas Eve:

Loaded Nachos
This one was going to be Friday night dinner, but Friday is here and we had a big, late lunch, and I'm not hungry, so I'm doing it tomorrow.  Broccoli with ketchup and chik tenders and garlic bread for Simran tonight.

Pav Bhaji
I guess that makes this Christmas Eve dinner.  I don't know how else to use up the potatoes I have left.  I also want to finish off the tomatoes and container of chopped bell pepper this will get rid of.  And the bag of hamburger buns.

Christmas Dinner has its own link, and the next day will probably be a combination of leftovers and Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup.  

After that I still have most or all of the ingredients to make:

Leftover Soup and Vegetarian Reuben Sandwiches

Dal Makhani and Basmati Rice
This would especially be good if we have more leftover veggie sides to go with it.

Vegan Shepherd's Pie

Lasagna and Broiled Asparagus & Artichokes in Vermouth Brown Butter

Spaghetti & Meatless Balls


No comments:

Post a Comment