Sunday, November 11, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

I'm pretty much doing a replica of last year's holiday meals.  It exclusively contains dishes of which I want to eat all the leftovers.

Crudites and Pumpernickel Bread with Homemade Ranch Dressing
For lunch and noshing on till dinner time.

Gardein Vegetarian Turk'y Cutlets
I love these things so much.  They are better than any vegetarian meat I've ever made from scratch, and they take little time and next to no effort.
Boxed Mashed Potatoes

Green Bean Casserole 

Stuffed Mushrooms with Horseradish Cream Sauce
I forgot I made these last year.  They are so good, even though I'm the only person in the house who eats them.
Candied Pears 

Pumpkin Pie
I want to try this recipe because 1) I love gingersnaps and was specifically seeking out a pumpkin pie with a gingersnap crust, and 2) Alton Brown recipes tend to be very reliably good.

No comments:

Post a Comment