Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Meal Planning

Time for weekly meal planning.  I skipped both the pizza and the stir-fry this past week and I put off off the breaded tofu strips until tomorrow, so not too much planning to do.  I still have a bunch of organic sweet potatoes (my store doesn't sell any organic potatoes individually), some corn tortillas, and some romaine lettuce.  Here is what I'm making this week:

Seitan & Veggie Stir-fry and Brown Rice

Crispy Breaded Tofu Strips and Collard Greens with Almonds and Mashed Sweet Potatoes

Fresh Veggie Tacos and Slow Cooker Black Beans

Black Bean Burgers and Curried Sweet Potato Salad
This potato salad seems like a good use of my remaining sweet potatoes.  It'll use up any remaining celery too.

Enchilada Casserole
This seems like a good way to use up my remaining corn tortillas finally, and I can just make extra black beans when I do the taco night and use the leftovers for this.  It sounds a lot like the chilaquiles recipe I haven't made in awhile, except minus the cheese.  I think I will probably end up serving this with sliced avocado.

Saag Tofu and Brown Basmati Rice
This will be completely vegan this time around since I have homemade unsweetened soy yogurt to go in place of the dahi.

No comments:

Post a Comment