Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Meal Planning

Time for weekly meal planning.  Here is what I need to use up:  about 1.5 lbs of tiny Yukon Gold potatoes, some hearts of romaine, a handful of grape tomatoes, 3 tomatoes, celery, and a whole mess of corn tortillas.  Here is what I'm planning to make:

Beef-less Stew
This turned out to be really good.  I did add about a quarter to half a teaspoon of salt because I'm not on a salt-free diet and it makes a huge difference in how palatable the otherwise healthy dish is to me.  This will use up my remaining potatoes, most of the celery, and some of the carrots in my fridge.  I ate two huge bowls of it last week.

Seitan & Veggie Stir-fry and Brown Rice
I didn't end up making this last week.

Vegan Nachos
I'm not sure how this will turn out, but it uses corn tortillas, some or all of the tempeh in my fridge, the remaining grape tomatoes, and some my romaine, so I'm game. 

Crispy Breaded Tofu Strips and Collard Greens with Almonds and Mashed Sweet Potatoes

Vegan Pad Thai

Veggie Pizza and Green Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment