Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Meal Planning

I'm keeping things simple this week.  We have the 4th of July this weekend, and I'm just mostly making stuff I like and want to eat.  Sim has been asking for pizza, so that's on there.  I think I need to make more dough, but I think I have all the ingredients already on hand.  I already have black bean burgers and chipotle mayo ready to go, plus a leftover avocado ripe in the fruit bowl.  Veggie hotdogs and kabobs are obviously for the (or the 3rd maybe -- that's when the fireworks are).  Pav bhaji will use up the potatoes in my pantry and the buns from the burgers.  

Veggie Pizza and Green Salad     

Black Bean Burgers with Chipotle Mayo and Garlic Broccoli

Veggie Hotdogs and Veggie Kabobs with Green Goddess Dressing

Pav Bhaji

Crispy Breaded Tofu Strips and Collard Greens with Almonds and Stuffed Baked Potatoes 

Vegetable Biryani and Dal Makhani 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment