Thursday, July 23, 2015

Meal Planning

Time for weekly meal planning.  Here is what I need to use up:  five whole wheat hamburger buns, the better part of a pound of fresh baby spinach, three tomatoes, and TONS of corn tortillas (I skipped making enchiladas last week).  I'm also working on clearing out my freezer again, as well as the pantry.  I have so many dry goods in the pantry that I really don't have room to keep anything else in there.

Beef-less Stew
I miss beef stew.  It's one of the meat dishes I haven't been able to replicate the general flavor of since giving up meat, though I don't see why it should be hard since beef is only a small component of it.  I also have a quart of mushroom broth that goes bad in about a month, so I think I might use in place of 4 cups of the water.

Veggie Fajitas

Veggie Pizza and Green Salad    

Veg Chik'n Sandwiches and Crudites and Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup 
The sandwiches will just be Boca veg chicken patties, American cheese, mayo, and lettuce.  Easy way to use up some hamburger buns.

Seitan & Veggie Stir-fry and Brown Rice

Vegan Pasta Primavera

No comments:

Post a Comment