Monday, June 10, 2024

Meal Planning

It's nice and cool outside today, but it's going to get HOT later this week, so I want to do some cooking today that heats up the house and do no-cook meals later in the week. Here is what I'm planning to make:


French Onion Skillet Fettuccine and Shaved Brussels Sprouts with Whole Grain Mustard Sauce 

Tonight so I can use up the mushrooms leftover from veggie tacos. I changed the skillet lasagna to skillet fettuccine based on what I currently have in the pantry.


Pasta Salad and Bagged Salad

Because tomorrow is going to be very busy, and I need something I can have ready to eat when Sim comes home from her voice lesson. If I prep the soy curls (veg chik'n) and pasta today, it will be fully no-cook tomorrow.


Falafel (plus Red Sauce and Hummus) and Greek Salad

Because I still haven't made this yet. I'll make it in the air fryer to avoid heating up the house much. I already have everything I need.


Veggie Summer Rolls

Friday night dinner. It's a fair amount of work, but it's no-cook and we all like it. Sim can help make the rolls.


Garden Pretzel Sandwiches

Saturday night because it's no-cook, it's easy, and everyone in the house likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment