Sunday, June 16, 2024

Meal Planning

 It's hot here this week, so I'm trying out some no-cook meals. Here is what I'm planning to make:


California Wrap and Easy Bean Salad


Vegan Fried Chicken with Ranch Dip and Sweet Potatoes and Crudites

Because I have homemade ranch dip in the fridge and sweet potatoes in the pantry that I can steam in the Instant Pot.


Veggie Summer Rolls


Vegan Seafood Salad and Hummus with Crudites


Italian Chopped Salad with Cheese Herb Bread

I'm going to make the bread as a loaf in the bread maker (to avoid heating up the house) and we'll see how it goes.


Fresh Veggie Tacos with Fresh Guacamole and Red Cabbage Slaw


Vegetable Sushi

I want to master the basics of this and then make different recipes (e.g., a vegan spicy California roll I saw online). I just need to find my sushi mat among all my currently-not-in-use kitchen supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment