Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Meal Planning

Time for weekly meal planning.  Here is what I'm planning to make:

Dal Makhani and Vegetable Biryani
I had to order some of the ingredients for the dal, so I haven't gotten around to making this yet.  I have everything now though.

Chilli-Garlic Noodles 
I have half a cabbage shredded and half of the milder chile-garlic paste leftover from making this last week, so I only have to buy green onions and a green bell pepper.

Veggie Pizza and Green Salad
I've been making this pretty much every week since we all like it.  I already have pizza dough in the freezer.


Seitan & Veggie Stir-fry and Brown Rice

Crispy Breaded Tofu Strips and Macaroni & Cheese and Collard Greens with Almonds

Seven-Layer Tortilla Pie

Rigatoni alla Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment