Friday, August 11, 2023

Meal Planning

This is more than I will reasonably make, but I need ideas ready to go. I'm going to make the enchiladas today because have the ingredients, and maybe the dumplings or jalapeno popper melts tomorrow (because they are less healthy but tasty and easy to make weekend dinners). Crunchy Asian Slaw necessitates buying cabbage, which will definitely mean chilli-garlic noodles. I'll figure out the rest from there.

 

Tofu Provencal and Brown Basmati Rice Pilaf and Some Kind of Veggie Side

 

Enchiladas 


Spiced Spinach Tofu Stir-Fry and Brown Basmati Rice

 

Chilli-Garlic Noodles

 

Dumplings & Crunchy Asian Slaw

[Edited 8/18/23: The crunchy Asian slaw is really good. I shredded up an entire head of green cabbage and 4 large carrots and used about half for the chilli-garlic noodles and used all the rest for this. I ate two platefuls the night I made it and then finished the leftovers the next day. A great recipe for using up rogue cabbage.]


Vegan Garlicky Korean Mac and Cheese 


Red Beans & Rice 

 

Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Pasta with Garlic Soy Curls 


Jalapeno Popper Melts

 

One Pot Peanut Sauce Noodles


[Edited 8/18/23: It's the first Friday since school started! Simran and I are making cookie cake with vanilla buttercream frosting after school for a weekend dessert. Simran is going to a friend's house tonight for a pizza and s'mores party with her besties, so I'm making dal bhat shaak rotli (because my MIL likes it but Sim does not). I'm making urad dal with garlic chutney (my MIL says to blend up about 10 cloves garlic with 1/2 salt and 1/2 tsp red chilli powder to make this) and green bean shaak.]

No comments:

Post a Comment