Monday, August 28, 2023

Meal Planning

Time for meal planning, and we're looking at some hot weather with the start of September. Here is what I need to use up: tostada shells, taco size flour tortillas, red clover sprouts, sliced white mushrooms, russet potatoes, and celery. Here is what I'm making:


I can't imagine I'll make all of these dal recipes in one week, but I want to have them ready.


Turmeric Spinach Golden Lentil Dal with Rice and Roti


Veggie Lentil Dhansak and Roti


Dal Bhat Shaak Rotli

With Dal Lasooni


Probably won't make all these air fryer recipes immediately either, but I'm collecting recipes for InstantPot and Air Fryer that I can make when it's very hot outside (we're looking at 90+ degree highs for the entire first week of September) so the air-conditioner doesn't have to fight against the heat generated by the stove/oven:


Air Fryer Tofu with Rice and Crunchy Asian Slaw


Air Fryer Eggplant Parm with Spaghetti and Steamed Broccoli


Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower


Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Pasta with Garlic Soy Curls  

This is still on my meal plan because I keep not making it.


Breakfast Burrito 


DIY Tacos/Tostadas

To use up the little tortillas and tostada shells I have leftover from this past week's taco night.


Five Guys-Style Veggie Sandwiches with Cheese and Cajun Air-Fryer Fries and Air Fryer Pickles

No comments:

Post a Comment