Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Meal Planning

Vegetarian Reubens and Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup

Because I have a haircut appointment tomorrow, so I want something quick and easy.


Southern Comfort Bowl (from I Can Cook Vegan, pg. 164)

Because I want to make a recipe from my new cookbook. This recipe is collard greens, potato/cauliflower mash, bean-based gravy, and tofu masquerading as a sort of chicken fried steak.


Vegan Irish Sausages and Colcannon (The No Meat Athlete Cookbook, pg. 164)

Because I'll have a little green cabbage leftover from tonight's chilli-garlic noodles, and I'll have potatoes leftover from the Southern Comfort Bowls. I just need to make sure I have everything I need to make the sausages.


NY Style Veggie Pizza and Green Salad

To finish off the pizza dough in the freezer and the green bell pepper from tonight's chilli-garlic noodles. I already have pizza sauce and mozzarella.


Seven-Layer Tortilla Pie

Maybe Saturday night because it's pleasant to eat and not that hard to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment