Sunday, May 19, 2024

Meal Planning after Connective Tissue Surgery

I'm getting my stitches out tomorrow. I've been eating foods that require no chewing and can't get stuck in stitches for the last week. After the stitches are out, I am graduating to soft foods that can require some light chewing. This is what we're making:


Garden Pretzel Sandwiches

I'll just eat more drinkable foods this night.


Takeout Pizza

Simran is singing at a local restaurant for a fundraiser Tuesday night, so we'll get a pizza while we're there. I'll have drinkable soup, etc.


Indian Butter Tofu and Rice

I might use this recipe for the sauce instead. It's InstantPot and easy.


Spaghetti & Meatless Balls (Delish Loves Disney)


Malai Kofta and Rice


McDonald's Style Breakfast Sandwiches


Last week Sameer made the following for Simran while I mostly ate Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup, cream of wheat, scrambled eggs, whipped sweet potatoes, homemade refried beans with whipped avocado, cottage cheese, green smoothies (no straw! because surgery), and yogurt:


Garden Pretzel Sandwiches


Vegetable Lasagna


Boxed Mac 'n Cheese and Morningstar Buffalo Wings

Prepared foods.


Veggie Dogs & French Fries


Duchess Potatoes

I was able to eat this. They supplemented with veggie dogs while I had other soft foods.



No comments:

Post a Comment