Monday, January 12, 2015

Meal Planning

Time for weekly meal planning.  I'm aiming to use up some more of what I have on hand this week.  Here is what I have in the fridge to use:  a bunch of baby arugula, about half a pound of spinach, green onions, and one heart of romaine. Here is what I'm planning to make:

Ravioli with Arugula & Pecorino
This will use up the remaining arugula and the cheese ravioli in the freezer.

Seitan & Veggie Stir-fry and Brown Rice

Stuffed Veggie Burritos
I'm going to use up some whole wheat flour tortillas with this, as well as the leftover beans from the seven-layer tortilla pie.  It will basically be fresh guacamole and all the appealing veggies we have and maybe some cheese.  And maybe some rice.

Seven-Layer Tortilla Pie

Saag Tofu and Brown Basmati Rice and Naan  

Vegan Pad Thai
This will use up the rest of the green onions I have on hand.  I bought brown rice noodles for this too, though I'm having trouble finding sprouted mung beans, or any decent looking sprouts in the middle of winter.

 









No comments:

Post a Comment