Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Meal Planning

Time for weekly meal planning.  I have some carry over from last week.  Here's what I'm planning to make:

Rigatoni alla Anthony

Spicy Vegetable Curry and Brown Basmati Rice  

Veggie Pizza and Green Salad
This will use up the last pizza dough in my freezer, plus the chopped green bell pepper and mozzarella in the fridge.

Tofu Provencal and Brown Basmati Rice Pilaf and Sauteed Dill Carrots 

Tempeh/Lettuce/Tomato Sandwiches and Leftover Cinnamon Squash Chowder  
This will use up the tempeh in the frige, plus some of the squash and sweet potatoes in the freezer.  I think I might add the last of my celery to the soup too. 

Chilli-Garlic Noodles
I haven't made this in a few weeks, and it sounds good.
Seitan & Veggie Stirfry and Brown Rice

Spaghetti & Vegetarian Meatballs in Marinara
I'm not sure when we'll do grocery shopping next week, so this is a good just-in-case meal.  We have frozen veggie meatballs from Trader Joe's in the fridge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment