Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Meal Planning

Time for weekly meal planning.  I have some carry over from last week.

Tofu Banh Mi
I still haven't made this yet, but the sriracha tofu expires later this month, so I have to get on it.

Sofritas Bowl / Tacos
Sameer got really excited talking about the tofu sofritas that Chipotle serves as their vegan protein option, so I'm going to try making some, along with guacamole, pico de gallo, seasoned black beans (I have can after can of beans to use up at the moment), rice, and lettuce.  We have some small flour tortillas in the fridge too, but I plan to eat mine as a sort of salad over lots of lettuce.

Vegetarian Club Sandwiches and Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup

Stir-fry with Gardein Veggie-Beef, Broccoli & Red Bell Pepper and Rice

Homemade Veggie Burgers and Crudites
The veggie burgers and sprouted grain buns are currently taking up space in my freezer.

Brinner
I have leftover pancakes taking up space in my freezer, veggie bacon strips, a couple veggie sausages, and eggs in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment