Monday, April 26, 2021

Meal Planning

Time for meal planning.  We have a lot of random leftovers that work for lunches still, but I need to be able to make dinners.  I'm going to aim to make things that won't create more leftovers.


Shakshuka

Because we have eggs.

 

Brinner

Because we have eggs.  And I can use up some of the cashew yogurt making pancakes.


One Pot Peanut Sauce Noodles

Because it rarely yields leftovers.

 

French Onion Skillet Lasagna  

Because it never yields leftovers and will finish off the spinach.

 

I'm also ordering sourdough bread so I can make sandwiches.  Mostly I just want to avoid more food waste this week.  Here are other meals I could make without buying anything new:


Creole Red Beans & Rice

 

Tofu Salad Sandwiches

 

Vegan Garlicky Korean Mac and Cheese 

 

Jalapeno Popper Chickpea Salad    

 

Vegan Malai Kofta

 

Seven Layer Tortilla Pie     

No comments:

Post a Comment