Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Meal Planning

I'm ordering from Whole Foods again today.  It'll be hot out today and tomorrow and then back to springtime cool, so I'm going to make sandwiches for dinner tonight and tomorrow if possible and we can have dinner out on the deck.  Here is what I'm getting the ingredients to make:


Hearty Veggie Hoagies    

 

Tofu Salad Sandwiches

 

Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff 


Vegan Garlicky Korean Mac and Cheese 


Homemade Pizza

 
Black Bean Burgers

 

Creole Red Beans & Rice

 

One Pot Peanut Sauce Noodles   

 

French Onion Skillet Lasagna 

 

A lot of this is redundant from last week, not because I made it or meant to but because I've been keeping the ingredients on hand for the pizza, vegan mac 'n cheese, red beans & rice, etc.  I do keep making the peanut sauce noodles every week though.  I made it again last night.


Also sides of:

 

Brussels Sprouts

 

Steamed Asparagus with Lemon-Caper Mayo

 

[ETA: Groceries won't be delivered until tomorrow, so I think I'm going to do a makeshift version of the tofu salad sandwiches with what I've currently got on hand plus a crudités platter on the side for dinner on the deck tonight.  Maybe with the vegan ranch dressing from The How Not to Die Cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment