Sunday, July 11, 2021

More Disney Food I Made

 

More recipes from the "Delish Loves Disney" magazine. This was the totchos like they sell at Woody's Lunchbox in Hollywood Studios.  They were okay.  I don't love chili, and I generally find totchos bland anyway, as much as I feel like they should be something I'd love (I love tater tots and I love nachos).  As I recall, the only change I made to the recipe was using a puck of Beyond Meat in place of the meat for the chili.
 
 
 

Lumpia like they sell at Pongu Pongu in the Pandora region of Animal Kingdom.  It's cream cheese and pineapple and sugar inside a spring roll wrapper, fried and rolled in sugar.  I made it today because 1) it's still cool outside, and 2) I had leftover spring roll wrappers and a pot of fry oil from making the pepperoni pizza spring rolls.  The lumpia is okay.  I don't love cheese with pineapple; I'm not sure why because I love both the components.  Sameer said he though it was really good, but he does love cheese with pineapple.  I'll try it again after the other lumpia have chilled in the fridge.  I'm hopeful the insides will taste more like cheesecake when they're cold.



The inside of the lumpia

No comments:

Post a Comment