Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Meal Planning

My mother-in-law is coming to stay for awhile.  I've never cooked for her before as far as I can remember, so I'm not sure what to make.  It's supposed to be very hot this weekend, so I guess I'll just make the sort of thing I would make anyway to start. 

 
Fresh Veggie Tacos and Red Cabbage Slaw 

 

Avocado Grilled Red Chile Enchilada  and Black Beans 

 

Vegan Thai Green Curry Noodles

 

Probably not this week because of the heat, but I want to make her this vegan malai kofta because I think it's really good. 

 

Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Pasta with Garlic Soy Curls 

Because Sameer told his parents this was great and they said to make it for them sometime.


Jalapeno Popper Melts

 

One Pot Peanut Sauce Noodles

 

Creole Red Beans & Rice  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment