Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Meal Planning

 Time for meal planning.  Here is what I'm making:


Hearty Veggie Hoagies

Partly just so I have picnic food to take on Sim's and my field trip Friday.


Spaghetti & Plant-Based Meatballs from Delish Loves Disney


[Finished product and pre-baking.  These are so good.  They are predominantly Beyond Beef and cremini mushrooms.]

 

Chilli-Garlic Noodles 

I made this last week, but I have half a batch of cabbage, carrots, and chilli-garlic paste to use up, so I might as well make it again.

 

Avocado Grilled Enchiladas with Red Chile Pesto and Red Cabbage Slaw
and Mexican Street Corn Salad

 

Classic Vegan Fish Tacos and leftover veggie sides

[I loved these.  I can't get Sameer to try fish even when it's just vegan food masquerading as fish, but I loved these tacos and finished all the leftovers for lunch the next day.  Simran said she liked the Gardein fish fillets even better than the chik'n tenders.  This meal was also really quick and easy to make because I had made pico de gallo and red cabbage slaw the previous day to go with the tostadillas.]

 

Vegan Spicy Mushroom Pepper Tostadillas

 

Vegan Spinach Cheese Melts and veggie sides

 

French Onion Skillet Lasagna 

To use up any leftover spinach and mushrooms. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment