Sunday, February 6, 2022

Meal Planning

I've pretty much used up the bread and vegetables, so I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow.  Here's what I'll make this week:


Vegan Saag Tofu and Masoor Dal Tadka and Brown Basmati Rice and Garlic Naan

This is my favorite saag paneer recipe, but it isn't vegan, so I'm substituting firm tofu for the paneer and coconut milk for the heavy cream.  The naan will just be the Trader Joe's kind from the freezer section.  I think I have at least two bags of it in my freezer.



Black Bean Burgers and Crudites

I made and froze a double batch of black bean burgers last week to use up the mushrooms I bought for making veg meatballs. This should be an extra easy dinner for Saturday night when I have no desire to actually cook.


Thai Green Curry Stir-fry Noodles

 

Taco Night

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment