Friday, October 13, 2023

Meal Planning

Time for more meal planning. I've still got some tomato sauce in the fridge from making mung beans, so I'll make that again and some potato shaak. I've also got green kale that I need to use. I also got a few pounds of interesting beans from my first ever Rancho Gordo Bean Club box, so I'm looking for ways to use those. Here is what I'm making:


Dal Bhat Shaak Rotli

With Kobi Bateta Nu Shaak and Dal Lasooni made with mung beans.


Chana Masala

I got some tiny chickpeas in my Rancho Gordon Bean Club box, so I'm going to try them out in this.


Air Fryer Tofu with Rice and Crunchy Asian Slaw


Vegetable Lasagna


Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa and Black Beans

This is a nice backup plan dinner for when I'm tired or running low on time.



1 comment:

  1. simpler version of instant pot quinoa
    .5 cup dried black beans- instant potted to cooked2 c water1c uncooked quinoa1 c salsa1 tsp cumin
    .75 tsp salt.5 tsp garlic powder
    Set timer for 1 min
    then let rest for 10

    ReplyDelete