Monday, October 23, 2023

Meal Planning

Time for some meal planning. Sameer's mom is leaving Saturday morning, so I want to have meals planned through Friday night. I think he wanted to order pizza one night (Friday?) and I wanted to do idli-sambar one night. That only leaves two nights to plan for. Here is what I'm making:


Dal Bhaat Shaak Rotli  with Dal Lasooni and Bhinda Nu Shaak 

I'm making the mung beans again because I have a small amount of tomato sauce leftover in the fridge, plus Sameer made an exceptionally garlicky tomato soup last night and I figure the small amount leftover will season the dal nicely. I bought two packages of okra when we were at Patel Brothers last week, so I'm making okra shaak.


Idli-Sambar


Vegetable Lasagna

I bought all the ingredients for this yesterday.


Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup 

This isn't for dinner, but I cooked some small white beans this morning so I could have this soup ready for lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment