Monday, March 18, 2024

Meal Planning

 Time for meal planning. Here is what I'm making:


Catalan Sauteed Polenta with Spinach & Butter Beans


Green Enchilada Lasagna (I Can Cook Vegan, pg. 192)


[Edited 3/19/2024: I thought this was great. I ate it covered in pico de gallo (unpictured). I added black olives on top because Sim loves them and about a cup or two of spinach to the filling for the sake of using up some spinach and getting leafy greens in there, and I stand by both of those decisions. I can't imagine it changed the flavor much. I also made it oil free by cooking the tortillas and filling in a nonstick pan, which tends to improve the texture when sautéing things like squash.]


Seven-Layer Tortilla Pie


Soup & Sandwiches


Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa and Black Beans

I don't make this nearly as often as I list it on the meal plan, just because I want the reminder that I can make it quickly and without much effort. I do plan to make this dinner on Wednesday because we have lots of commitments that day and I won't have time to make much else.


I'd also like to make a salad to go with one or more dinners and try out this lemon vinaigrette recipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment