Sunday, March 24, 2024

Meal Planning

Things I have to use up: baby spinach, salad greens/cucumber/grape tomatoes/homemade vinaigrette, roma tomatoes, red bell pepper, red cabbage, and corn tortillas. Here is what I'm making (possibly, I don't know):


Green Enchilada Lasagna (I Can Cook Vegan, pg. 192)

I can use up the baby spinach and some of the corn tortillas on this and serve red cabbage slaw with it. And it's healthy.


Red Chile Enchiladas and Red Cabbage Slaw

I can maybe finish off the corn tortillas here and some more of the slaw.


Avocado Grilled Enchilada with Red Chile Pesto 

Red bell peppers and finish off the slaw.


Vegetarian Chili and Cornbread

Because it's easy, uses up beans, and will finish off my nonfat Greek yogurt.


Spinach & Feta Pita Bake

Because it's easy and we all like it.


Black Bean Burgers

To finish off the mushrooms the pita bake will require me to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment