Monday, September 30, 2024

Meal Planning

Time for more meal planning. It's warm today, almost 80 degrees, but it's supposed to be in the lower 70s the rest of the week. Tuesday and Wednesday require quick and easy or entirely pre-made dinner due to appointments. Here is what I'm making:


Dumplings with Dipping Sauce and Crunchy Asian Slaw

I'm going to try air-frying the dumplings this time as it suggests on the packaging. I have dipping sauce and green cabbage leftover from last week.


Indian Style Sandwiches with fresh Cilantro Chutney

I'll pick up some fresh bread from the farmer's market while Sim is in voice lessons, and I'll make the chutney in advance and have the potatoes cooking in the Instant Pot while we're out of the house.


Spinach & Feta Pita Bake

I have some leftover spinach in the fridge, and this will be easy enough to throw together Wednesday after Sim's eye appointment.


Chilli-Garlic Noodles

Friday night dinner? If there is leftover cabbage.




No comments:

Post a Comment