Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Meal Planning

Time for weekly meal planning.  I have some celery, white mushrooms, and cauliflower in the fridge to use up.  Here is what I'm planning to make:

Seitan & Veggie Stirfry with Brown Rice
It's easy, and I have tons of homemade seitan still in the freezer.

Penne alla Vodka
I already have the pasta, sauce, and vegetarian Italian sausage for this.

Tofu Po'Boy Sandwiches and Baked Sweet Potato Fries and Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup
This is probably my favorite sandwich at the moment.  It calls for fresh French bread and remoulade.  The fries will use up the remaining sweet potato in my pantry.

Spaghetti Squash with Thick Chunky Tomato Sauce and Collard Greens with Almonds

Enchiladas Verdes and Red Cabbage Slaw
This will use up the rest of the spinach I have to buy to make pita pizzas.

Pita Pizzas and Mushroom Pâté with (possibly leftover) French Bread

Roasted Cauliflower with Raisins and Vinaigrette and Vegetarian Reuben Sandwiches and (leftover) Soup
The cauliflower dish will use up the leftover cauliflower from last week's veg korma.  The rest is just meant to be easy stuff that's palatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment