Sunday, January 31, 2016

Meal Planning

Vegetable Cutlets and Saag Chutney with Crudites

Fresh Veggie Tacos and Fresh Guacamole and Slow Cooker Black Beans

Tofu & Veggie Stir-fry and Brown Rice 

Falafel with Flavor Sauce  

Soy Burgers and Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup

I didn't do official meal planning last week, so I'm just doing enough meals to finish off this week.  The soy burgers turned out to be something I really loved.  I baked them in the toaster oven, about 425 degrees Fahrenheit for ten minutes on each side, so they have no oil.  I served them on Ezekiel sprouted buns with red onion, tomato, lettuce, pickles, and yellow mustard. 

The falafel turned out to be fantastic too, also vegan and no oil.  I ended up eating all the leftovers as salad, with the patties served over a plate of chopped romaine, tomatoes, and vegan flavor sauce.  This time around, I bought some 100% whole wheat mini pita pockets from Whole Foods to serve with them.  I might make some hummus to go with that too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment