Monday, June 27, 2016

Meal Planning

Time for weekly meal planning.  I didn't get through all the meals I planned for last week, so there is some carry over this week.  Here is what I'm making:

Stir-fried Veggie Pork with Rice
I've been buying Gardein brand frozen vegetarian meats lately since I got bored with homemade seitan and tofu.  I'm going to cook this one with red bell pepper, green onion, and broccoli.

Cheese Ravioli with Arugula
I actually did make this last week, but I have half the ravioli leftover, as well as tons of shallots and Romano cheese, so I'll just buy another batch of arugula and make it again.

Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup and Vegetarian Club Sandwiches   

Saag Tofu and Brown Basmati Rice and Naan

Pasta Salad

BBQ Vegetarian Ribs and Dill Potato Salad and Crudites with Ranch Dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment