Friday, March 5, 2021

Meal Planning

Time to order groceries again.  We still have lots of things but we're out of a few things.  Here is what I want to be able to make over the next week and a half:

 

Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup

Because I have cauliflower and red bell pepper leftover from meals this past week and this will use them up.


Instant Pot Vegan Butter Chicken

 Not sure if I've made this before but it sounds easy and good.

 

One Pot Peanut Sauce Noodles 

Because it's easy and good.

 

Vegan Spinach Artichoke Pasta Bake

Sounds good and I have some artichokes and pasta shells to use up.

 

Creole Red Beans & Rice

Easy and good.

 

Black Bean Burgers

I still have black bean burgers in the freezer so this is easy and good.

 

Homemade Pizza and Lacinato Kale with Walnut Sauce   

 

Vegan Garlicky Korean Mac and Cheese 

Calls for no fresh produce so I can make this whenever.

 

Seven Layer Tortilla Pie   

Good stand by meal.  Doesn't call for much fresh produce so I can make it later in the week.

 

Avocado Grilled Enchilada with Red Chile Pesto 

 

Red Chile Enchiladas and Red Cabbage Slaw

I could make this and the avocado grilled enchiladas on back to back nights to use up the slaw.  This would also use up the corn tortillas taking up space in the fridge.


[Edited 3/6/2021: I managed to get some marinated baked savory tofu and sliced sourdough bread in my Whole Foods delivery yesterday, so I'm making tofu salad sandwiches for dinner tonight.]


No comments:

Post a Comment