Sunday, May 7, 2023

Meal Planning one week after connective tissue graft surgery

My gum graft healed really well last time, so I've been just doing the same things and eating the same way for this graft. Now that I'm one week post-op, I'm recycling my meal plan of very soft foods that aren't just sad purees from last time. I've lived off mostly cottage cheese and fruit/veg/bean purees for the last week, so I'm looking forward to it.

Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup

Finished my last batch over the course of the week (it's been my primary source of green veg post-surgery), so I need to make a new one. It's hot outside today, but tomorrow is supposed to be nearly 20 degrees cooler, so I plan to do most of my stove and oven use then.


Spaghetti & Plant-Based Meatballs (Delish Loves Disney, pg. 13)

The plan is to prep and bake the meatballs tomorrow, stash them in the fridge or freezer, and then just heat them in sauce for dinner later in the week.


Vegan Lentil Quinoa Loaf and Whipped Sweet Potatoes and Peas

I'll make this for dinner tomorrow. I still have tons of whipped sweet potatoes to finish off.


Omelettes

Maybe next weekend because it's so easy. 


Quesadillas etc?

Basically I'll just be eating homemade refried beans with whipped avocado again, but I think have enough refried beans that I want other people to finish them off with me.


Tofu Paneer in Butter Chicken Sauce (Vegan Richa's Instant Pot Cookbook, pg. 66) with Basmati Rice

I think last time I made this with a little pot of rice inside the bigger pot of sauce and tofu in the Instant Pot, so I plan to do that again to avoid heating the house up too much. This might involve making the tofu paneer in advance. I think it requires oven baking, but I don't remember and have to check. Could be another thing I bake tomorrow while it's cool out.

 

Vegan Malai Kofta

Very soft, very delicious. Does require oven baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment