Monday, July 17, 2023

Meal Planning

My MIL is arriving tomorrow. Here is what I currently have to use up: 2 bell peppers, a few cups of spinach, a few russet potatoes, and 12 oz of cremini mushrooms. I don't think I'm tailoring my meal plan to what I have particularly well, but this is what I'm making (I plan to use the potatoes in breakfast burritos, and I'll probably just steam the mushrooms and eat them plain). I'm only buying enough to make the first few meals, and I'll decide if/when to do the last three (new to me) recipes after that. Here is what I'm making:


Avocado Grilled Enchiladas with Red Chile Pesto


Red Chile Enchiladas and Red Cabbage Slaw


Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Pasta with Garlic Soy Curls  


Creole Red Beans & Rice 


Dump & Done Spinach Rice & Chickpeas (from Vegan Richa's Instant Pot Cookbook, pg. 172)

Tex-Mex Rice Casserole


No comments:

Post a Comment