Monday, July 24, 2023

Meal Planning

Dumplings with Dipping Sauce and Peanut Sesame Noodle Salad


Indian Style Sandwiches

This refers to sandwiches with baked potato, cucumber, tomato, and chutney.


Dal Bhat Shak Rotli

With green beans and urad dal.


I think we're going to order pizza Saturday for my birthday.


Chole

Sameer wants to make this on Sunday. He presumably has the recipe he wants to use as I do not.

 

Pav Bhaji

 

Breakfast Burrito with sausage

 

Thai Green Curry Noodle Stir Fry

 

Vegan Elote and Fresh Guacamole and Quesadillas or Tacos or Something


Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Pasta with Garlic Soy Curls  

Probably better if we have a rainy day, probably not this week.


Falafel

When it's not so hot since it involves baking, but I'm listing it here so I don't forget about it in future meal planning.

 

    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment