Monday, August 18, 2014

Meal Planning

We were out of town during my usual grocery shopping day, so I'm doing meal planning later than usual and trying to work with ingredients I've already got here in the house.  Here is what I'm making for the remainder of the week:

Spaghetti with Meatless Veggieballs and Crudites with Homemade Ranch Dip
I have some whole wheat pasta and jars of marinara in the pantry, and I have mushroom-based meatless veggieballs in the freezer leftover from last week.  I already put together the dip this morning, so now I just have to chop up some vegetables to serve with it.  The neighbors gave us a cucumber and some little Roma tomatoes from their garden, and I also have baby carrots and broccoli in the fridge.

Seitan & Veggie Stirfry and Brown Rice
I didn't end up making this last week, so I still have everything I need in the freezer and fridge.

Pudla with Dipping Sauces
I love that pudla is healthy, easy, and tasty.  It takes very little time to throw together, and I can make dipping sauces in advance.

Reubens and Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup
I already have a package of vegetarian ham and Thousand Island dressing in the fridge that need to be used in the next week, so the reubens will take care of those.  

No comments:

Post a Comment