Thursday, August 28, 2014

Meal Planning

Time for weekly meal planning.  I made some changes to the meal plan this past week, so I have a couple carry-over meals.  We have a hectic week ahead of us, so I'm trying to do some easy recipes.  I don't have much produce to use up, but I want to use up some more of the dry goods from the pantry.  Here is what I'm making:

Rigatoni alla Anthony 

Dosa with Aloo Masala 

Seitan & Veggie Stirfry and Brown Rice

Chilli-Garlic Noodles  

Vegan Mashed Potatoes and Vegan Fried Chicken and Crudites with Homemade Ranch Dip
Since I'm going to have the frying oil hot and the ranch dip out, I think I'll probably also fry up a box of breaded pickles currently taking up space in my freezer.  The mashed potatoes will use up the remaining potatoes purchased for aloo masala.

Veggie Fajitas and Red Cabbage Slaw and Slow-Cooker Refried Beans

Vegan Green Goddess Dressing with Grilled Veggie Kabobs and leftovers of other stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment