Saturday, March 14, 2020

Meal Planning

Here is what I'm making this week, assuming everything is available at the grocery store.

Tofu Provencal and Brown Rice Pilaf and whatever sort of vegetable side I can throw together
This will be Sunday night because I have everything already.

Idli-Sambar
This will be Monday night.

Tofu Po'Boy Sandwiches and Zucchini Cakes and/or Okara "Crab" Cakes
Because I tried making soy milk from scratch and now there's a sizable container of okara (soy bean pulp) in my freezer awaiting use. 


Veggie Dogs and Patatas con Alioli and Baked Beans and Asparagus (or other green vegetable) 

Tostada Pizza

Black Bean Burgers (How Not to Die Cookbook, pg. 88) and Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Truffle Fries

Garden Pretzel Sandwiches 

Carrot Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment